Search @ www.rairaunak.blogspot.com

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How to break a bad news...

> > A good technique especially for those>studing..........hehehe.....enjoyyyyyyyyyyy> > >> > >>


> > A letter by an young girl to her mom...> > >> > >> > > Dear Mom,> > >> > > I know I haven't written for three months, but I have been very >busy>and I've been having a very exciting time.>>Actually, I'm just back from the hospital, where I had spent a fortnight>about two months ago. It was nothing,really - just a>>concussion on the back of my head, a broken leg and a hairline fracture,>that I got while jumping out of the second floor of my>>hostel when it caught fire. In fact, I can now stand all by myself without>crutches, and can almost see everything perfectly,>>except for a slight blur. But don't worry. The doctor says there is a good>chance of me walking on my own again. Actually,it>> > > could have been worse, if not for that nice chai-walla who saw me >lying>there in a dead faint and rushed me to hospital.>>He was very helpful, really, and came to see me everyday in the hospital.>Now that I am out of hospital, I had nowhere to go,>>as the hostel is still under construction. So when he suggested that I move>in with him in his hut, I thought it was very kind! of>>him, and agreed. We are very much in love now, and I am sure that you and>Dad will sure!y like him and accept him in the>>family. I am sure the minor matter that he is fourteen years older than me>and that he is of a different caste and religion, will not>>matter at all to broadminded parents like you. He may be illiterate and>poor, but he has a heart of gold - really, Mom, you>>should see how he cares for both of us - me and his wife, that is. She is>quite sweet too, and so are her three children; so there>>is absolutely no problem. You must be wondering how you and Dad got>informed so late. Don't get angry, Mom. We just>>didn't have the time. You see, we decided to get married only recently>since we thought it would be unfair to let our baby>>into the world without a proper surname. Yes, Mom, you are going to be a>grandmother! Congratulations!>>> > > I am sure you and Dad are delighted, and will come to visit us in>his village in Mizoram after we shift there next week.>> OK Mom. All this did not really happen. There was no fire, no fracture,>no bigamous chai-walla and no legitimate>>pregnancy. But I did flunk in my Mathematics exam, and I wanted you to >view>this problem in the right perspective.>>> > > Your Darling Daughter,

No comments: